Clear The Air News Blog Rotating Header Image

Confirmation of now TV channel subscription (KMM58869326I23896L0KM)

—–Original Message—–
From: now TV Customer Service [mailto:cs@nowtv.now.com]
Sent: 13 August, 2012 12:46
To: James Middleton

Our Reference:6801129/KMM58869326I23896L0KM

Dear Mr Middleton,

With regards to previous message, please be confirmed that an appointment has been arranged on 15th August, 2012 within 2pm – 4pm for upgrading the now TV to HD service. Please be informed that our technician will contact you, Marianne or Jintana at  2693 0136,  2693 0177 or  9140 5144 before visit.

Should you have any further enquiries, please feel free to email us again or call our now TV Customer Service Hotline 1833 888.

Yours sincerely,

Kevin Lam

now TV Customer Service

Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited (for and on behalf of PCCW Media Limited)

Hotline – 1833 888

Fax No. – 28880700

Email : cs@nowtv.now.com

Web Site : http://www.now-tv.com

We have launched a brand new integrated customer service platform.

Through a single login after free registration, you can manage your NETVIGATOR, now TV, fixed-line/ eye and PCCW mobile services; and also check your bills, appointment details and latest service updates. Check it out: http://cs.pccw.com

Action now & Enjoy the “Easy Life” from our integrated on-line Customer Service platform!

1) Step 1 – Visit http://cs.pccw.com & click “Please click here to register a new login account for this website”

2) Step 2 – Set your Login ID (i.e. valid email address), password and input basic information & then activate your on-line Customer Service account via email reply

3) Step 3 – Use the integrated on-line Customer Service platform to view & manage your services under PCCW

Tips: To ensure the smooth registration, please kindly prepare the account no. of one of your subscribed services, e.g. NETVIGATOR, now TV, PCCW mobile or PCCW fixed-line.

This message (and any attachments) may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please destroy the message or delete it from your system immediately and notify the sender.

Original Message Follows:

————————

From     : now TV Customer Service <cs@nowtv.now.com>

To          : James Middleton <dynamco@netvigator.com>

Date      : 2012/8/11 15:58:35

(KMM58719900I23896L0KM)

Our Reference:6801129/KMM58719900I23896L0KM

Dear Mr Middleton,

Thank you for confirmation and please kindly be informed that we are now arranging with relating department and further processing, we get back

to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind patience.

If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to email us again or call our now TV Customer Service Hotline 1833 888.

Yours sincerely,

Phoebe Lui

[...]

From     : James Middleton <dynamco@netvigator.com>

To          : now TV Customer Service <cs@nowtv.now.com>