Clear The Air News Blog Rotating Header Image

Power Assets’ Sustainability Report 2010

From: kkee@hkelectric.com [mailto:kkee@hkelectric.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 15:07
To:chair@cleartheair.org.hk
Subject: Power Assets’ Sustainability Report 2010

(Message issued on behalf of T.C. Yee)

To:      Mr. James Middleton, Chair (chair@cleartheair.org.hk)

Clear The Air

Date:   31 August 2011

Dear Mr. Middleton,

Power Assets’ Sustainability Report 2010

It is my great pleasure to inform you of the publication and release of Power Assets Holdings Limited’s “Sustainability Report 2010”.

Built on our experience of independent social and environmental reporting since 2004 together with the encouraging feedback from our stakeholders over the years, this first annual Sustainability Report titled “On the Road to Sustainability” is prepared and assured to GRI A+ Application Level. The Report illustrates our enduring commitment to the journey towards sustainability. It covers the sustainability issues of Power Assets and provides our stakeholders an overall picture of our economic, environmental and social performances in 2010.

I hope you would enjoy reading the Report.  If you have any views or suggestions regarding our sustainability performance or reporting, please contact me at 3143 3889 or e-mail (tcyee@hkelectric.com).   Please also feel free to tell us your views via the online feedback form of the Report.

Thank you for your continued support.

T.C. Yee

General Manger (Corporate Development)

The Hongkong Electric Company Limited